Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thom

To keep our conversation going, I’m attaching #21 – which speaks to my beginning to explore what I have been through more deeply than I ever had. Please understand – again – it was a point in time on my journey and doesn’t reflect so much where I am now.

I know you are very private about these things, and I feel so privileged that you have chosen to share some of your journey with me. I hesitate to ask this and please do not hesitate to say no. You have written one or two things which I know relate directly to what to be Linnea’s research. I would love to share them with her with the understanding that they could not to be used by her unless she spoke to you about it. Again, I want to emphasize that if you are in the least uncomfortable with that, we’ll just leave it as it is now – just between us.